You can find on this page details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Open here
for more info on Chromium. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\61.0.3142.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.30 MB (1359872 bytes).
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.03 MB (3174400
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.30 MB)
- setup.exe (1.73 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 61.0.3142.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Chromium. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found very quickly. After you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-03 10:50:51.837