Chromium is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\54.0.2821.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Chromium's main file takes about 1.14 MB (1192448 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.64 MB (2767360
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.14 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 54.0.2821.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Chromium. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 10:07:12.790