You can find on this page details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Open here
where you can find out more on Chromium. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Chromium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\59.0.3068.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.03 MB (1083392 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.64 MB (2764800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.03 MB)
- setup.exe (1.60 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 59.0.3068.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Chromium. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-01 02:49:16.623