This page contains thorough information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be found here
. Usually the Chromium application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Chromium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\70.0.3507.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it takes about 1.47 MB (1539072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Chromium. They take about 3.88 MB (4063744
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (553.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3507.0
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-31 00:09:50.037