Chromium is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium program is to be found in the C:\Users\Soumalya\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\Soumalya\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\58.0.3029.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1,019.50 KB (1043968 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.56 MB (2685440
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1,019.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 58.0.3029.0
of Chromium. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Chromium. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-03 15:25:39.260