This page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Go over here
for more info on Chromium. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\samib\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\samib\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\63.0.3205.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. Chromium's main file takes about 4.64 MB (4863488 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.69 MB (10158592
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.64 MB)
- setup.exe (5.05 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 63.0.3205.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by the software company Chromium. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-05 20:39:49.373