Chromium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. More information on Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\39.0.2151.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 721.00 KB (738304 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They take an average of 4.54 MB (4762112
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (721.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.67 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 39.0.2151.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Chromium. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:37:23.880