This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More info about Chromium can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Chromium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\58.0.3013.0\Installer\setup.exe. Chromium's main file takes around 810.00 KB (829440 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.42 MB (7778816
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (810.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.48 MB)
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 58.0.3013.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by Chromium. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-22 23:03:52.047