This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\59.0.3071.104\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.03 MB (1077248 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They take 2.64 MB (2765312
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.03 MB)
- setup.exe (1.61 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 59.0.3071.104
alone. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by the software company Chromium. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 21:53:23.350