You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Check out here
for more details on Chromium. Usually the Chromium application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\41.0.2250.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 680.50 KB (696832 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.83 MB (5069312
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (680.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.11 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.09 MB)
- setup.exe (992.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 41.0.2250.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Chromium. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:48:00.160