You can find below details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\66.0.3359.181\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Chromium's primary file takes around 1.65 MB (1731072 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.10 MB (4304384
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (412.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.05 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 66.0.3359.181
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-18 17:31:53.680