This page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Go over here
where you can read more on Chromium. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Chromium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\49.0.2568.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it takes circa 680.50 KB (696832 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.53 MB (2650112
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (680.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (763.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 49.0.2568.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by Chromium. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 23:45:53.867