This info is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Additional info about Chromium can be found here
. Usually the Chromium application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\46.0.2486.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. Chromium's main file takes around 687.50 KB (704000 bytes) and is called new_chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 3.18 MB (3337728
bytes) on disk.
- new_chrome.exe (687.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (762.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 46.0.2486.0
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-19 03:08:04.493