You can find on this page details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More information on Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\43.0.2323.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. Chromium's main file takes around 666.00 KB (681984 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They occupy 4.28 MB (4484096
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (666.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (703.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (745.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 43.0.2323.0
only. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 10:37:59.213