This info is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Chromium. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\62.0.3178.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it takes close to 1.53 MB (1607680 bytes) on disk.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.48 MB (3654144
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.95 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 62.0.3178.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. After you select Chromium in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-10 13:44:04.170