This page contains detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Chromium's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\49.0.2623.108\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.16 MB (1212928 bytes).
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.36 MB (3524608
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.16 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1,004.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 49.0.2623.108
only. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Chromium. Some people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-12 13:54:53.410