This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Additional info about Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\ciccio\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\ciccio\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\44.0.2372.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 670.50 KB (686592 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which take 2.44 MB (2557952
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (670.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (732.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.07 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 44.0.2372.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Chromium. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-16 12:30:27.093