You can find below details on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Take a look here
for more info on Chromium. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\44.0.2382.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 670.50 KB (686592 bytes).
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which take 2.44 MB (2555392
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (670.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (731.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 44.0.2382.0
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-14 23:15:40.460