This page is about Chromium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Chromium. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\44.0.2402.0\Installer\setup.exe. old_chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 641.50 KB (656896 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.96 MB (5204480
bytes) on disk.
- old_chrome.exe (641.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (665.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.18 MB)
- setup.exe (905.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 44.0.2402.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:15:46.673