Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. More information on Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\58.0.2989.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. Chromium's main file takes around 986.50 KB (1010176 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.46 MB (2583040
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (986.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 58.0.2989.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-26 13:57:41.377