Chromium is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Open here
where you can find out more on Chromium. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\58.0.3026.0\Installer\setup.exe. Chromium's primary file takes about 1,019.50 KB (1043968 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Chromium. They occupy about 2.56 MB (2685440
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1,019.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 58.0.3026.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Chromium. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-03 16:11:33.777