Chromium is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\24.0.1304.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.16 MB (1218560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They occupy an average of 4.85 MB (5088768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.16 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (79.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (865.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.18 MB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.0.1304.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-14 19:39:51.753