You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\45.0.2410.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 676.00 KB (692224 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They take about 2.45 MB (2567168
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (676.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (734.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.07 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 45.0.2410.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Chromium. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-27 17:25:17.380