You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\ThomasDAmore\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\ThomasDAmore\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\62.0.3186.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.59 MB (1665024 bytes).
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.59 MB (3765248
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.59 MB)
- setup.exe (2.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 62.0.3186.0
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by Chromium. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-15 00:12:19.457