This page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Go over here
for more information on Chromium. The application is usually placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Chromium\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Chromium\Application\36.0.1932.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 667.00 KB (683008 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.56 MB (5831680
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (667.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.96 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.98 MB)
- setup.exe (991.50 KB)
This page is about Chromium version 36.0.1932.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Chromium from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Chromium:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium\Grabber Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium\IDM Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium\UserName Download Manager.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium\license.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!Chromium.V7RIC5EWQQZBTKW5VZT7YVKHF4
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!Chromium.V7RIC5EWQQZBTKW5VZT7YVKHF4\Image
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 06:31:43.737