Chromium is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Chromium. Chromium is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\63.0.3235.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. Chromium's main file takes around 4.00 MB (4194304 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They take about 14.69 MB (15399936
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.00 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.48 MB)
- setup.exe (4.21 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 63.0.3235.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Chromium.Directories that were left behind:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\chromium\User Data\Default\History-journal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\chromium\User Data\Default\Preferences
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\chromium\User Data\Default\Secure Preferences
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\chromium\User Data\Default\Session Storage\000003.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\chromium\User Data\Default\Session Storage\CURRENT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\chromium\User Data\Default\Session Storage\LOCK
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\chromium\User Data\Default\Session Storage\LOG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\chromium\User Data\Default\Session Storage\MANIFEST-000001
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\chromium\User Data\Local State
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Chromium.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Chromium is a program offered by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-06 18:01:13.350