You can find below detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\53.0.2785.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.10 MB (1148416 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which take 1.10 MB (1148416
bytes) on disk:
This data is about Chromium version 53.0.2785.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Chromium. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:03:16.550