This info is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Chromium. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\67.0.3364.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1509376 bytes) on disk and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which take 6.58 MB (6902272
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.44 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.11 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (358.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.68 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 67.0.3364.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by Chromium. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-07 02:08:31.170