Chromium is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\42.0.2304.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 656.50 KB (672256 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They occupy 2.40 MB (2516480
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (656.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (698.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.08 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 42.0.2304.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Chromium.Folders left behind when you uninstall Chromium:
The files below remain on your disk by Chromium's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-05 07:12:09.503