This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. More information about Chromium can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\akbari\AppUserName\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\akbari\AppUserName\Local\Chromium\Application\31.0.1607.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. Chromium's primary file takes about 749.00 KB (766976 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Chromium. They take about 5.61 MB (5884928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (749.00 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (76.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (175.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.49 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.0.1607.0
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Chromium. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-28 04:54:35.173