You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. More info about Chromium can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Chromium\Application\34.0.1847.0\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 694.50 KB (711168 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Chromium. They take about 5.62 MB (5890560
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (694.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.86 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 34.0.1847.0
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Chromium. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 17:54:29.280