Chromium is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. You can find out more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Ustawienia lokalne\Dane aplikacji\Chromium\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Ustawienia lokalne\Dane aplikacji\Chromium\Application\22.0.1215.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.15 MB (1209856 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They take about 3.96 MB (4148736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.15 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.00 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (78.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.16 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.0.1215.0
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by Chromium. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-16 17:27:51.743