Chromium is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Additional info about Chromium can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\69.0.3492.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.47 MB (1537024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Chromium. They occupy about 3.87 MB (4059648
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (553.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 69.0.3492.0
of Chromium. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found very quickly. After you select Chromium in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-01 16:21:55.967