This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More information on Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\41.0.2266.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Chromium's primary file takes about 658.50 KB (674304 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 2.46 MB (2582016
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (658.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (703.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 41.0.2266.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 05:47:21.270