Chromium is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be seen here
. Usually the Chromium program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Chromium's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\44.0.2388.0\Installer\setup.exe. Chromium's main file takes about 640.50 KB (655872 bytes) and is named old_chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.96 MB (5198848
bytes) on disk.
- old_chrome.exe (640.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (665.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.17 MB)
- setup.exe (904.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 44.0.2388.0
of Chromium. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by Chromium. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found very quickly. After you click Chromium in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 10:36:39.980