Chromium is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Open here
for more information on Chromium. The program is usually installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\61.0.3156.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Chromium's primary file takes about 4.74 MB (4974592 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.92 MB (10396672
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (4.74 MB)
- setup.exe (5.17 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 61.0.3156.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by the software company Chromium. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-13 03:38:10.090