You can find below details on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Go over here
for more information on Chromium. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\50.0.2661.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The application's main executable file occupies 1.00 MB (1048576 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Chromium. They occupy about 5.03 MB (5270528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.00 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (698.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.22 MB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 50.0.2661.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 22:57:12.187