Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\yasin.oztas\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Chromium's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\yasin.oztas\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\47.0.2493.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Chromium's primary file takes about 685.50 KB (701952 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which take 2.51 MB (2628608
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (685.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (763.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.09 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 47.0.2493.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-26 09:47:48.780