This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Take a look here
for more info on Chromium. Chromium is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\61.0.3117.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.04 MB (1085440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They occupy 8.65 MB (9072128
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.04 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.34 MB)
- setup.exe (1.27 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 61.0.3117.0
only. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by the software company Chromium. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found very quickly. When you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-09 23:17:07.270