This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Take a look here
for more info on Chromium. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\53.0.2785.113\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Chromium. Chromium's primary file takes around 1.30 MB (1361408 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.29 MB (4493824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.30 MB)
- setup.exe (1.49 MB)
- setup.exe (1.49 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 53.0.2785.113
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Chromium. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 18:21:32.707