Chromium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More information about Chromium can be read here
. Usually the Chromium program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. Chromium's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\67.0.3396.87\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and occupies 1.44 MB (1511936 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 3.80 MB (3985920
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.44 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (534.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 67.0.3396.87
only. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by the software company Chromium. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-01 20:34:02.523