This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Go over here
for more information on Chromium. Usually the Chromium program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\63.0.3238.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 5.00 MB (5247488 bytes).
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.41 MB (10918912
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (5.00 MB)
- setup.exe (5.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 63.0.3238.0
of Chromium. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Chromium. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-14 16:32:06.587