Chromium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Go over here
for more details on Chromium. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\68.0.3432.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 547.00 KB (560128 bytes) on disk and is named notification_helper.exe.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 547.00 KB (560128
bytes) on disk.
- notification_helper.exe (547.00 KB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 68.0.3432.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Chromium. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-29 16:33:41.197