You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Chromium. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\45.0.2405.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Chromium's primary file takes around 673.50 KB (689664 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which take 2.44 MB (2560000
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (673.50 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (732.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.07 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 45.0.2405.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Chromium you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Chromium:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\ImplicitAppShortcuts\13f3a13082acb9ad\Chromium.lnk
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-17 14:11:00.833