Chromium is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\67.0.3379.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.46 MB (1528320 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Chromium. They take 3.82 MB (4008448
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (524.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 67.0.3379.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Chromium. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-29 15:08:08.107