Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. You can read more on Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\51.0.2704.103\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.22 MB (1281536 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They take about 2.72 MB (2849792
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.22 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 51.0.2704.103
of Chromium. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Chromium. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 21:27:28.190