Chromium is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemChromium
. Go over here
where you can read more on Chromium. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\52.0.2716.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Chromium's main file takes around 1.13 MB (1187840 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.64 MB (2769920
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.13 MB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 52.0.2716.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Chromium. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-21 23:47:32.810