This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCChromium
. Further information on Chromium can be found here
. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\56.0.2924.87\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 977.50 KB (1000960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Chromium. They occupy about 2.90 MB (3039232
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (977.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.94 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 56.0.2924.87
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Chromium. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. When you select Chromium in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-04 19:49:25.603