Chromium is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. Additional info about Chromium can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\48.0.2528.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 644.00 KB (659456 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Chromium. They occupy about 4.43 MB (4644352
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (644.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (688.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.23 MB)
- setup.exe (925.00 KB)
This info is about Chromium version 48.0.2528.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Chromium.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Chromium's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Chromium
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\SystemAppData\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID\SplashScreen\DefaultBrowser_NOPUBLISHERID!Chromium.CGJTOOXHM4NCXFV5QJZPLJR6LQ
Chromium is an application by the software company Chromium. Some people want to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-27 14:12:15.013