Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerChromium
. More information about Chromium can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\68.0.3407.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Chromium's main file takes around 1.46 MB (1528832 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Chromium. They occupy about 3.84 MB (4029952
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (546.50 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 68.0.3407.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Chromium. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium application will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-29 16:00:50.627